SilverFast for Scanner Driver Update
The SilverFast software (SE/Ai 6.6) offers several advanced features such as 64bit HDRi, Multi-Exposure, iSRD, IT8 Scanner Calibration and ICC Printer Calibration, Kodachrome Features, Auto-Frame, Auto-Sharpening, Gamma-Optimization, NegaFix, Movies for beginners and so on. This software is user friendly because particular software is designed specifically for beginner (SilverFast SE), advanced (SilverFast Ai ) and expert (SilverFast Pro Studio ) users.
SilverFast software ensures optimum functionality of several devices such as scanners, digital cameras or any imaging and printing devices. Its latest update (Version 6.6.2r4) was released last January 25, 2011 and supports Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP operating systems.
The overview of SilverFast software
- Silverfast SE/Ai – this scanner software allows any scanner to work perfectly with excellent outputs.
- SilverFast HDR – this imaging software processes 48Bit/64Bit HDRi images, processes raw data, and has more advanced features compared to other scanner software.
- SilverFast Archive Suite – this software (Ai+ HRD) is the combination of a scanner and imaging software. This is one of the best archiving tools.
- SilverFast DC – this digital camera software allows the users to store and optimize raw or unedited images.
- SilverFast PrinTao – this printer software is user friendly with real (e.g. color) and best printing outputs.
- Ektar 100 NegaFix profile new feature
- Supports PhotoShop CS5 & Elements 9
- HDRi format plus additional feature
- Better automatic iSRD mode
- Better Kodachrome feature
- Supports Win7 & Snow Leopard
- Hot-folder additional feature
- Camera profiles additional feature
Outdated scanner driver may cause several problems to your system. Therefore it is vital to update your scanner driver. You can click here to get the latest scanner driver update.