HP or Hewlett Packard is one of the known brands of technology worldwide. The company currently operates in more than 150 countries across the world and their main goal is to explore and discover how technology and their services can help individuals and companies deal with their everyday problems and challenges and at the same time, realize their aspirations, dreams and the possibilities open for them. New thinking ideas are applied to create a more valuable and trusted technology that the company’s customers can use and appreciate.
In line with HP’s goal to continuously improve on their products and services, the company released the most recent HP All in One Printers Update for computer users to utilize whenever they encounter issues that cause their computers to lose its connection with the printer. Experiencing such problems can result to incomplete and lousy print jobs.
The printer driver update includes HP C4500, HP C4400 and HP C6300 printer models. Some of the system requirements include an existing installation of the printer device in which the driver update is targeted since the update cannot be used for initially installing the printer device.
The HP All in One Printers Update works with Microsoft Windows XP x64.1 and Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit edition. You must however, keep in mind that you need to verify an existing valid installation of your printer before even downloading the printer driver update. If you are unsure of how to download and use the all in one printer driver update, just follow the steps below and you will be on your way on resolving issues related with your printer device.
1. Make sure that your printer is properly installed in your laptop or computer
2. Download the update file to one of the folders in your system
3. Once download is complete, double click on the file to unpack and start the installation process
4. For Windows Vista users, you will be prompted with Administer credentials if the software detects that your current login privileges are not covered by administrator rights. If on the other hand you are using the administration account, you will only be prompted with the permission to continue with the program installation.
5. Follow the displayed instructions on completing the installation process and if the system requests for a reboot, you will need to restart your computer to finish the installation process.
Download it for free here. This was updated July 28, 2010.